Parnsip Chips Recipe:
- 3 parsnips, peeled
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Slice the parsnips into thin coins.
- Toss parsnips in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Lay parsnips out on a rimmed baking sheet (making sure that they do not overlap).
- Pop in the oven for twenty minutes. Remove, flip the parsnips and put back in the oven for another 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Banana Oat Cookie Bites Recipe:
- 2 large overripe bananas
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon butter
- butter or oil to grease two cookie sheets
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mash bananas with oats, cinnamon, sugar, salt, and butter.
3. Drop a tablespoon of banana-oatmeal mixture on a greased cookie sheet and then flatten with the back of a spoon. (Skip flattening if you like soft cookies). To make 16 flat cookies, you’ll need two cookie sheets.
4. Bake 35 minutes. If the back of your oven tends to get extra hot, rotate midway.
6. Flip cookies.
7. Bake an additional 10 more minutes.
8. Cool “cookies” and enjoy. The “cookies” will harden more as they cool.
*Tip: Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips for a sweeter treat!