Yield: 1 cup
- 5 cups loosely packed basil leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup grated hard cheese, such as cheddar or parmesan
- salt, to taste
- optional: the zest of one lemon
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
2. If desired, add hot water to the mixture to thin it out.
3. If desired, add chickpeas to thicken the mixture/incorporate protein.
|Every RES student had a hand in making this banner for our fundraiser on June 14th at American Flatbread. We hope to see you there!|
|Mint Lemonade at Field Day|
|Making our Banner at Field Day!|
|Mmm Basil Pesto Pasta|